Monday, October 24, 2011

My TO-DO List

Clearly, after a couple of days of too much computer work at my desk, I have been distracting (ehem tormenting) myself by reading food blogs. I have started creating a list of recipes that I want to cook this fall, but who knows when I will have time! Anyone with other good fall themed recipes featuring squash, kale, apples, root vegetables, etc. let me know.

Squash-black bean soup (done!)

Sweet potato/chard gratin  (DONE!)
Apple challah
Yogurt semolina cake
Moroccan spiced spaghetti squash (DONE!)
Honey cake
Olive and parsley quinoa cakes  (DONE!)
Veggie meat from scratch
Brussel sprouts salad with cornbread croutons
Banana pecan granola bars
Almond butter granola bars (DONE!)
Winter pasta (kale sauce)
Pumpkin Dumplings with Masala Sauce (DONE!)
Roasted Vegetables in Kalamata Olive Galette
Pumpkin Scones (DONE!)

1 comment: