Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fuzzy Logic

Do you ever wake up in the morning and wonder what on earth you were thinking the previous night? How your decision making process came up with an entirely unlogical conclusion?

Yep logic fail. Yesterday = work day. Getting up at 7am, cycling for 40 min, heading off to work, getting home at 6:30pm. Gulping down dinner before driving off to our new minister's covenanting service. In the car was a shopping list and bags, like somehow after the service ended (at 8:30pm) I would go to Superstore and stock up on much needed supplies. By the time I got to my house at 9pm, I decided no, far too late, best to just call it a night. EXCEPT, what do I do once I make it indoors? Oh, nothing much, just cook some chickpeas from scratch (they had been soaked overnight), make some banana almond butter granola bars, and cook spaghetti squash. And it only took until 11:42 pm.... at which point, wife had already been asleep for 1.75 hrs. Yep, we know who was the smarter of the two. And it's also the first fall morning of rain...  come on motivation!

The good news is, thanks to my late night escapades, a) healthy snacks for my weird 10:30-11 am tummy rumbles, and b) almost everything is prepped for making Moroccan Spiced Spaghetti Squash tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment